Friday 12 February 2010

what is in the pipeline right now



At the moment I am in the process of starting my own shop, ( it will be damn awesome if not perfect, the ideal shop perfect in every way the best one in the history of life, and all that )
So I have been reworking some older designs and coming up with a good starting line up and have kicked the ball off by starting a zazzle store, just to work out my ideas on paper, as it were, get an idea of how things will look, and, well honestly to sell a few things to raise the money to open the real deal.
I qam looking to get it to the point where I am incorporating my photographs and other art as well and perhaps other people's stuff too, but right now I just want to get it off the ground and see where it goes.
Here are a couple of designs I have done, hope you like and please leave as many comments as you like, I'd love to hear what people think of this stuff.


No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock: