Saturday 18 January 2014

Collages

This has been a tricky one really, having only the use of one arm since a shoulder operation all art is proving difficult and it is quite frustrating.. these are workshop pieces for a postcard design assignment, the red ones I am not happy with at all ( which is why I am only posting three) I did about 6 of these and they just show the frustration, pain and whatnot and are perhaps a little too harsh.. I don't know, I am just not happy with them anyway.



might redo this one alltogether
the black and white ones I made up at home. I also feel that not having the time constraints of class make it easier to work in a more relaxed way.. of course, and this is true for everyone I would think.
Anyway, here are a few collages, not my finest hour but, then again I am the one armed bandit and here they are.



No comments:

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock: